Welcome to Competition Friends

Go down

Welcome to Competition Friends

Post  jonsyl on Sun Oct 07, 2012 7:47 pm

Welcome

Welcome and Thanks for taking the time to have a look or joining Competition Friends, based in the Northeast of England, If there is any help you need please ask as I will be on every day or please read the FAQs on the top bar. Feel free to make a comment in the forums,membership is free, Enjoy the Free to enter Competitions For Cars, Motorbikes, Holidays, Large and Small Prizes, TV AND Magazine Competitions,and Email, Facebook and Twitter competitions,

[Only admins are allowed to see this link]

Enjoy the Free to enter Competitions and Answers where needed these answers are only our answers but we do look hard to make sure they are right so please if you find them to be wrong please let us know so we can look into it and correct it for the benefit of the members. If you have any comps you have to post whilst on your travels around the net please feel free to post them in the New Competitions Forum and please feel free to pass on Competition Friends to your family and friends.

ps. If you need any help in updating your profile, avatar or entering comps or replying to posts please send me a pm and I will try and help.

Good Luck

Lots of LUCK with your Competitions. Hope to see you back soon, And also lots of luck in 2012 with your comping
jonsyl
Administrator
Administrator

http://competitionfriends.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down